Thursday, March 29, 2012

We Made It!

Grace on leg one of the flight after an outfit change en route to Phoenix

Grace was as quiet as a mouse and Griffin was as drunk as a skunk (thanks to a little thing I like to call, "laced hotdogs"!) They were such good travelers!

Whew, I was worried!

It was a long day of traveling with only a few casualties: I lost Griffin's leash and Grace may have pooped on Jessica...

Thank you, thank you, thank you again to Jessica for ALL OF YOUR HELP!
(I think I owe you more than that Pizza Hut in Phoenix...probably a new shirt, too!) ;)

The weather didn't disappoint. We had snow and wind, so we stayed in Loyalton at Aunt Becky and Uncle Don's house!

A sleepover! What fun!

We are so happy to be here! I can't believe it's almost been one week already. It is so much fun to be here with Grandma and Grandad. We've also been lucky enough to spend time with a bunch a family on the Anderson side!

I'm not sure who was happier to see Grace, Great Grandma Betty or Uncle Brandon!?

Just four more days until Auntie Jen gets here!

We've also been busy assembling and packing care packages for Cole. Three boxes are in the mail and headed his way!*

We love and miss you, DaDa!

*That means I've got Cole's unit's mailing address, so let me know if you would like me to send it to you. I asked him what he needs, and he said, "a haircut and clean laundry." Ok, I guess we'll just get creative, thanks for your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment