Tuesday, March 6, 2012

60 Days Until the Maryland Half Marathon

It's been a while since I've run any distance beyond a 5K.
(Almost a year and a half to be exact! Eeek!)


I got into the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco last year, but found out I was pregnant the next week. I guess I could have run it, but I would have been 8 months preggo and let's be honest, I'm not that hard core!

Did you hear the story about the lady who ran a marathon 9+ months pregnant and then gave birth later that day? What!? THE. Hell!? (It's hard enough pushing Grace in the stroller fully out of my womb!)

I'm trying to get back on the running wagon, so I'm signing up to run the Maryland Half Marathon on May 6th with my sister. Anyone else want to join in the fun?

Here's our training plan:

(Jen, we better get running!)


60 Days and counting...

***This running plan is adapted from a Reno Running and Fitness Half Marathon Training program.

No comments:

Post a Comment