Sunday, January 27, 2013

Superbowl XLVII Printable Pool

What more could I ask for? The Giants won the World Series and now the 49ers are going to the Super Bowl led by University of Nevada, Reno alum, Colin Kaepernick! WOLF PACK!

Photo credit
We are just one week away from Superbowl XLVII, a sports mania of ridiculously overpriced commercials, wing-induced burps, frosty mugs and countless football players praising the Lord. I can't wait! Go Niners!

To make the game even more fun, here is a printable pool. My family always did this when I was growing up. (Probably because my mom is the oldest of nine, so we had a lot of names to fill up all of the squares.) I think it makes the game even more exciting, especially if you aren't necessarily a fan of either team. Just get friends and family to pick squares and pay up before kickoff on Sunday... 

Dolla dolla bills, y'all!

Grace during the Super Bowl last year. #Badcall
Good luck, have fun, and don't drink and drive.

Now if only the Kings weren't leaving Sacramento...

Check out 2016's Super Bowl 50 Printable Pool here!

No comments:

Post a Comment