Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lucky In Love

Wow! It's hard to believe that it is Valentine's Day already. This time last year, I was flying out to Ft. Benning, Georgia to see Cole at OCS and watch his branching ceremony. I couldn't have been prouder of my husband!

This year we are definitely even more lucky in love! Cole got the day off to spend with his family, and I was wrong. I am even more proud of my husband this year.

Our big Valentine's Day "date night" included steak, a movie and popcorn at home.

Griffin drowned his single sorrows with a bone.

And... Boom! Love is assembling that @*#!ing chair for Grace's room. Thank you hubbins! (Now just a few more things to do and her room will be finished.)

As usual, Grace is not impressed.

Sending hugs to loved ones near and far!

XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment