Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pull Up A Chair


Our kitchen table and chairs have seen better days, so I thought I would try and breath some new life into them by recovering the chair cushions. 
With some help from my mom, we got a staple gun and picked out some new fabric. 
(Thanks, Mom for talking me out of the purple print!)
It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be and made the dining room feel much cheerier.

Before:


After:







It's amazing how much better the chairs look with a fresh new pattern! Yay! I may be tempted to change the fabric every season...

I sent a picture to Cole, and he said, "the chairs look good, but maybe we should just get a new table?"

Soooooo.... he likes them?


We had a good time while my mom/Grace's grandma was visiting, and we can't wait until we get to see her again! (We even got the garage organized, so I can park the truck inside the garage!)

In other (good) news, Grace learned how to pull herself up and crawl! Her crawling is a little jerky and more like a bear crawl, but she manages to get around. She also stands in her crib crying when I put her to bed. How sad!



 I am one proud mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment