Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Printable Super Bowl XLVIII Pool

Alright, so the 49ers lost the NFC division playoff game to the Seahawks in a failed last minute drive 2 weeks ago. I've had some time to recover from the loss (and watch Sherman rant all over the television), so I figured it was time to focus on the Super Bowl.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII
Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Yeah, right. Thanks! Photo Credit

Are you ready for the big game? The hype, the snacks and the commercials? Who will you be rooting for?

Our family likes to make things a little more interesting with a Super Bowl pool. Here is a blank printable version for you to con enjoy with your friends and family.



My pro-bowl team!

Check out 2016's Super Bowl 50 Printable Pool here!

3 comments:

  1. Well now how clever you are, Alllison. Is this a REAL pool or just a sample? Good job, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I see if I had read the instructions first I wouldn't have had to ask. :-)
    Still, a great page and a great idea. You are such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Uncle Don! Did you watch the game? It was painful (if you're not a Seattle fan).

      Delete