Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Top 12 Reasons I Run

In case you live in a cave and don't have a calendar, today is December 12, 2012 (12/12/12). It is this century's last sequential date. Apparently it is also National Tom Brady Day...

People are getting crazy and having weddings and babies and preparing for the end of the world. I have no plans to do any of those things. Instead, Grace and I went running and had lunch at a friend's house. Pretty tame, I know.

To celebrate 12/12/12- and because I love any excuse to make a list- here are my top 12 reasons to run!

What did I miss?

HAPPY 12/12/12!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Makes me miss running on the river after work. Loved your Christmas card by the way! Grace is adorable and so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kerry! I definitely miss our runs on the river. I haven't found anywhere to run that was as nice and convenient as that! You probably have great places to run down by the beach! Jealous! I loved your family pictures! You all look lovely and Audrey's smile is adorable!

    ReplyDelete