Thursday, August 16, 2012

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To


{The anticipation is killing me!}

1. Cole coming home!
He will be home by the end of the month! HOORAY! The sign is made, the house is clean(ish) and the fridge is stocked!


2. The return of Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte

3. Planning Grace's first birthday party
I'm thinking balloons and polka dots. Anything to make her smile!

4. A mini family photo shoot with Kristen Huntley | Photographer
I'm pretty sure Grace and Cole are less than thrilled about this- BUT I DON'T CARE!

5. Running in the City of Oaks Relay with some fun ladies. 
Our team theme is Wonder Woman. Check out these socks!

Geek Chic
6. Grace growing some hair on the back of her head!
It's tough to pull off the reverse-mullet look, but I think she manages...

7. A beach house vacation

8. Starting (and finishing) a good book!
It has been far too long since I've read anything aside from What To Expect The First Year. I'm going to start an actual novel. 
Tomorrow. 
No really.
I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment