Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's a G Thing

Since I'm currently a SAHMTB (Stay At Home Mommy To Be), my days are spent nesting, practicing my domestic skills and taking care of Griffin. Griffin is our Chihuahua mix pup who basically commands the house. His interests include walking, treats, dog parks, breakfast, sleeping, playing, begging and dinner. He is currently 11 months old and knows how to sit, stay, lay down and shake (when there is a treat involved).



I got Griffin right before Cole left to go to OCS for four months. My ex-boss fosters kittens at the Nevada Humane Society, and she brought a tiny 8 week old Griffin back to the office one day. She was going to New York, and let me keep him for the week. That week has turned into forever, and Griffin has brought so much joy to our lives. He has the funniest personality and is constantly making us smile. I've been warning poor G that he's going to have to share his home and our affection with a baby in a couple of months. I'm worried about how he will react, but honestly, I don't see him being any less important in our lives. I think I have enough room in my heart for a growing family ;)


Current craving: peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment